Sunday, November 20, 2005

I Want to Conform to Labels...

I would like to categorize my posts. Although Blogger doesn't offer this functionality, I am aware that there are ways to do it, but since I'm essentially sneaking online from work (shhhhh...), until I have internet access from home I really don't have time to sufficiently research the subject myself.

Soooo...if somebody could help me set such a system up, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time.


*Update: Nobody offered their assistance, but Blogger did eventually catch up.

3 comments:

LBBP said...

DUB: I Just posted on this today. I have been pondering this as well. Let me know what you think of my solution.

Aaron Kinney said...

To do this usually involves using movabletype or some other blogging software, and usually I see this categorization on peoples sites that are self-owned (not blogspot sites) so unfortunately I dont know how to do it without getting rid of blogger itself.

DUB said...

LBBP has this pretty well detailed, and once I find the time I'll implement it.

Thanks.