Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Only Do This Because Jeebus Loves You...

Stumbled upon quite the interesting website today: Christian Domestic Discipline.com

Never Heard of Such a Thing?

Think wife spanking went out with the straight razor or unsliced bread?

Think again.

Domestic Discipline has been practiced throughout history and continues to be practiced today by an ever-growing community who see the wisdom in our ancestors' methods of maintaining marital bliss.

Complete with testimonials!!

This is a lovely website. Thank you. My wife has emotional problems and sometimes she snaps without any reason at all. We used to fight constantly and my life was a chaos. Until the day I came to this website and things changed for me. Occasional spanking keeps her in line and being a devout christian I am glad that it is permitted in the Holy Bible. Now our relationship is as strong as it used to be when we first started the courtship. I just can't thank you enough!

No comments: